This role will suit a candidate with 5+ years of experience across a variety of accounting functions. The successful candidate will be motivated to work in a collaborative Finance team. They must be willing to use their initiative and assist with all duties. This position is part of a hard-working, yet supportive team.
- Daily processing, receipting and reconciliation of all bank transactions
- Maintaining and managing the cashflow register, documentation of all AP/AR/Banking, company's tax returns and Accounts Inbox
- Processing daily, weekly and monthly invoices and payments through efficient and accurate data entry
- Work closely with the Finance Manager in completing month-end tasks, including journals, accruals, costing, GL reconciliations, month-end reporting, year-end financial reporting, audit and analysis as required by Management and other key stakeholders.
- Maintenance, monitoring and monthly reconciliation of Debtor Ledgers, Client Accounts, Vendor Master files, Accounts Payable filing, supplier statements, archive management and accounts in a timely manner
- Liaise with both suppliers & internal staff regarding invoice payments and address queries/discrepancies in an effective manner
- Proactively investigate outstanding account balances and follow up with commercial customers on overdue accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or Tax.
- Proven experience of at least 5+ years in finance, accounting.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with financial principles, financial systems, and accounting.
- Experience in managing financial operations, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to create, interpret financial data, financial reports, perform variance analysis, and provide strategic insights.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving, continuous improvement mindset, systematic thinking, accuracy, Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about the Accountant role in our company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
DFLOW is a product lab and technical agency that builds for the future of business.
We deliver day-one value to each client through solutions and products that increase productivity, and real profitability.
Our goal is to create business efficiency through technology where data is the hero.
Our approach is different. We challenge existing ways of work. We make things better.
MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | BALI | MANILA