- Develop creative ideas, video, and motion concepts from a variety of brands for digital content.
- Collaborate with other divisions for producing content such as motion, video, etc.
- Experience in how to research video concepts, curation, and execute content based on current trends.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions to generate ideas for video production.
- Edit video footage and add effects or motion graphic elements.
- Maintain consistently high standards for productivity, accuracy, and quality of Video & Motion productions.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in film studies/cinematography or related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Video Editor or related field
- Creative and innovative.
- Experience in creating and editing motion & videos for professional purposes
- Proficiency in motion, videography, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Up to date with the latest style and market trends (news, social media, etc.)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team.
- Ability to appear on camera is a plus.
- Having a good filming techinque is a plus
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Professional Development
- Paid Sick Days
- Casual Dress Code
We are a creative/design/digital agency based in Tangerang, Indonesia. We create brand identity, graphic design, website, booth, motion graphic, as well as 360 social media campaigns among many others. We have built our reputation and client-base of multiple leading brands with our can-do attitude & willingness to go extra distance. Being very passionate about what we do, we listen to your needs and collaborate with you to deliver the most effective way to communicate with your target audiences, tailored to perfection only for you.
Let's make great things happen!!