- Work closely with Content team and Videographer to ensure the creative direction for each video.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into polished and cohesive output that meets the brands’ standards.
- Collaborate with Content team to develop creative concepts for TikTok videos.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and popular content on TikTok.
- Experiment with new techniques, angles, and styles to create innovative and attention-grabbing videos.
- Ensure timely delivery of completed videos that meet the brand’s standards.
- Work with Account Executives to publish and promote videos on TikTok.
- Manage and maintain video editing softwares and equipments.
- Prior experience in using video editing softwares, such as CapCut and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced with social media platforms, particularly TikTok.
- Possess knowledge on current trends and techniques in videography and social media.
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce high-quality work under tight deadline.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Willing to work from the office (WFO) at Taman Tekno, BSD, Tangerang.
- Able to commit for a six-month or more full-time internship programme
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- THR / Bonus system
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Days
- Professional Development
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.