- Streamline and enhance business processes to boost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and refine company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Oversee the improvement of work infrastructure, including IT and non-IT elements.
- Drive initiatives to create a conducive environment for achieving company targets.
- Coordinate the procurement and maintenance of work equipment.
- Implement strategies to optimize resource utilization and reduce downtime.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply or professional with less than 2 years of experience
- Showing excellent personal quality in analysis and judgement, teamwork, and good time management
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Period Leave
- THR / Bonus system
TAF is a financial service company established with shareholding of 50% each by Astra International and Toyota Financial Services Corporation. TAF Since 2006, TAF has offered a fun journey to each customer and assisted them in every step of the way in getting their dream car. TAF is getting closer to customers to bring excellent services and to provide various facilities in the auto financing, ranging from car installment calculation, easy car loans, competitive financing options, and flexible installment payments that are suited to customers’ need.