1. Analyzing Financial Reports & Tax Reports and Tax Planning Analysis
2. Supervise Tax Payment & Reporting Obligations every month
3. Provide assistance during tax audits/tax confirmations and clarification of book keeping data for tax officers
4. Provide direction and guidance during the tax audit process, create response letters, tax approval letters and tax appeal letters
5. Coordinating data related to the Tax Audit, Objection and Tax Court Appeal processes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Tax with minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- Having at least 3 years working experience in related field
- Placement in Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.