This role involves designs on building structure focused primarily in Australia residential and potentially commercial or retail sectors. Your key responsibilities include:
- Structural calculations, designs and drafting.
- Complete and compile structural design documentation for use in constructions.
- Liaison with external checkers, engineers, and clients.
- Other administrative work, whether they are directly or indirectly required to complete the work such as, follow-ups to receive further information from clients and review of structural site queries.
- Verify engineer’s drawings against calculations.
The position requires a self-motivated, team-orientated individual with a can-do attitude and capable to work in a dynamic environment. Ideally you will be a degree qualified engineer with 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar industry and consultancy environment, with the following key skills:
- Civil engineering only
- Freshgraduates/min 1-2 years experience
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles is mandatory
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and proactively with strong attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Indonesia
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD or similar design software ( Sketch Up, Etabs/SAP )
- Willing move to Batam
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
PT Ingenevo Indo Jaya IndoCAD Pty Ltd is a consulting firm based in Batam, Indonesia. We provide structural and civil engineering services to all regions of Australia and local project, primarily in designing and drafting.