- Create digital marketing campaign strategy on social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, LinkedIn, including Google and other advertising platforms.
- Execute campaign setup on ads dashboard with approved budget, strategy, and creatives
- Monitor digital marketing campaign performance on daily basis and optimize campaigns to drive better performance
- Create report from the digital marketing campaigns with daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual tracking
- Help to integrate and onboard MarTech tools to help improving campaign performances
- Operate MarTech tools such as Appsflyer and other Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Collaborate with marketing team to run digital marketing campaign in terms of strategy, creative & communications
- Incubate a data driven, results focused culture by consistently monitoring revenue progress, identifying actionable insights to improve revenue performance and testing out new tactics to beat goals and respond to changes in the market
- Incubate new programs to grow revenue and product adoption. Design, launch, and iterate scaled programs, levels of service, and ops processes. Test what works and scale it, fail fast and learn fast.
- Deliver against growth and efficiency KPIs
- Good ability to coach, develop, and mentor team members
- Stay current with media and technology trends and digital ad evolution
- Lead an analytical approach to identify growth initiatives
- Lead AdOps team focusing on processes and KPI deliveries
- 5 years of experience working on digital (performance) marketing campaign on Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Twitter, etc.
- Comfortable in a frequently changing, fast-paced environment
- Should be able to do quick and flawless execution of campaigns on ads dashboard
- Demonstrated analytical and planning skill
- Deep understanding of A/B testing, paid campaign management
- Proficiency in paid digital channel and marketing technology tools
- Interest in the investment or financial sector is a plus
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
PT Bank Multiarta Sentosa (Bank MAS) was established in 1992 as Non-Foreign Exchange Commercial Bank and acquired its foreign exchange trading business license in 2003. Since 2013, Bank MAS has officially joined the Wings Group, the leading Indonesian consumer goods company. In accordance with its mission of "Providing excellent products and services to support the growth of the small and medium business sector (SME) and the Commercial sector, as well as meeting personal banking needs for business owners, their families and employees", Bank MAS presents a variety of financial products & facilities ranging from savings , deposits, ownership loans, as well as the ATM network of Bank MAS, ATM Bersama, Alto, and ATM Prima spread throughout Indonesia.
Bank MAS as a member of Wings Group, working closely with Wings group ecosystem to accelerate financial inclusion in Indonesia. As a step to strengthen its digital transformation and to boost Indonesia’ national economic growth, in Jun 2021 Bank MAS launched its IPO and debuted in Indonesia Stock Exchange under the name MASB.