- Have knowledge related to Operating System (Windows, Linux)
- Have knowledge related to to SQL Server Database, Mysql/Mariadb, PostgreSQL, Zabbix, Elastic
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: object-oriented, model-driven development, algorithms, and others.
- Familiar with and used to best practices in programming.
- Committed to writing good quality and high-performance code.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in computer science/Electronic Engineering.
- At least 1 year(s) of experience in IT operations / Application Backend
Apply as Priority5 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
We are an Integrated IT Solutions provider with a vision to become a leading technology service provider company which provides continuously positive value through innovation & effectiveness solutions by prioritizing customer’s satisfaction within the missions to become a trusted partner of customers through an optimal effective services that guarantee solutions, therefore, provide professional resources that is based on performances and integrity