- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Responsible for project installation and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Handle troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Collaborate with technical support team to make sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant major with minimum GPA 3.30 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a data center technician, or similar
- In-depth knowledge of data center environments, servers, and network equipment
- Extensive experience in installing, monitoring, and maintaining data center equipment
- Ability to keep up with advancements in data center infrastructure and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to respond to network and server errors after hours
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.