- Manage the sales inquiries, leads, and customer growth to be generated in a timely manner to ensure targets are met
- Build good relationships with all parties including distributors, agents, and end customers to ensure a good branding image on the market
- Able to do market analysis and make long-term and short-term work plansProviding weekly and monthly comprehensive actual reports
- Bachelor’s or Diploma Degree in any discipline.
- At least 3-5 Years of working experience in the related ﬁeld is required for this position
- Must have experience as a Field Sales, handling paint or any architectural product
- Must have experience in managing distributor
- Have target driven personality
- Must be willing to be located and travel in Cirebon, West Java
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Medical Insurance
- communication allowance
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.