- Develop and execute effective sales strategies in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, lasting relationships with clients to enhance business partnerships.
- Set and achieve ambitious sales targets to contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelors degree with any major. Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Managements is preferred.
- Had experience at least 1-3 years as sales in agency is preferred
- Interest in Kpop is a plus
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Creative, initiative, and accountability
- Had connections and database with previous clients is preferred
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
Starting in 2020, United Entertainment has become one of the largest digital community fanbase in Indonesia with specialty in Micro Community fanbase. Our hyper focused on community segmentation makes our growth & engagement extremely high because it's very relatable with our audience preferences: Girls community, Music & Entertainment, Sports, Foodies, Millenials, and many more.