Outpost is a next-generation travel and hospitality brand designed to meet the needs of remote professionals and digital nomads seeking to live, work, travel, and explore the world.
Our destination neighbourhoods deliver boutique coliving accommodation combined with modern coworking spaces, travel and wellness programs, cafe and bar offerings, as well as social and recreational events. Our online community connects our members to a network of fellow nomads and travelers, as well as career opportunities and lifestyle content.
Founded in Indonesia in 2016, Outpost has expanded to multiple locations in the nomad hubs of Bali and Sri Lanka, with further locations coming online in the region in late 2024.
Who we are:
We venture to the frontier because, out there, we belong. We travel not to escape, but to engage—to add to our lives— not replace what’s missing. We experience new destinations; not just see them. Curiosity guides our quest. We search for fellow explorers, creatives and entrepreneurs who share our values. We seek to understand one another, embrace our differences. We’re not a community of like-minds. But a rich mix of cultural creatives, living, working and sharing on the frontier. Contribution to something greater compels us. Our journey is more than venturing down a new path; it’s discovering a new train of thought. Come join a growing company and help us redefine how people will live, work and find their purpose.
Revenue Manager (Bali, Full-Time)
Who are we looking for?
A great candidate can help Outpost outperform our occupancy and revenue goals. An amazing candidate will also be able to manage our group sales efforts based on previous experience. We manage a mix of long-stay and short term guest creating an exciting opportunity to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction. The position has bonus structure based on revenue targets
Revenue Strategy Development
- Develop and implement revenue management strategies for Outpost’s cluster of properties to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies, making necessary adjustments to optimize revenue performance.
Pricing and Inventory Management
- Set optimal pricing strategies based on market demand, historical data, and business objectives to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- Regularly review and adjust pricing, inventory availability, property details, and system details in all distribution channels, including OTAs (Online Travel Agencies), direct bookings, PMS, and corporate partnerships.
- Monitor booking patterns and manage room allocation to maximize revenue potential during peak periods and special events.
Demand Analysis and Forecasting
- Prepare regular reports and presentations to communicate revenue performance, forecasts, and actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify market trends, pricing strategies, and revenue management best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure alignment of revenue management strategies with overall business objectives.
- Participate in revenue-related meetings, providing valuable insights and recommendations to drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Creates quotations and offers to fulfil customer needs and coordinates requests with other departments as necessary.
- 4+ years of experience working in revenue management in hotels.
- Understanding of PMS software, channel managers, OTA optimization, and best practices of revenue management in the hotel environment.
- Strong profile in the Hospitality industry. (hotels, tour companies, restaurants, etc..)
- Understanding of the co-living product
- Able to deal effectively with conflict and manage difficult customer situations
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Excellent level in both written and verbal English.
- Solution-oriented, highly resourceful, with exceptional follow-through
- Past experience in front desk or customer service positions
- Good customer service skills.
Reports to: GM
Desired Start Date: February 2024
Location: Bali - Indonesia
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
Outpost makes the work-from-anywhere lifestyle accessible. Our online platform and network of live/work destinations empower “anywhere workers” with the community and services they need to be successful.
We unite and empower a movement of global citizens and creatives to live lives defined by exploration, growth and connection.
Whether you are new to remote work; seeking to connect with entrepreneurs and creatives; or a company looking to reward your newly remote team, we invite you to join the movement.