- Lead process of Annual Financial audit process
- Lead and ensure the proper accounting treatment have been applied for daily bookkeeping.
- Manage the asset investment activity and related accounting activity
- Provide insightful financial analysis in all key financial reporting to management.
- Recommend areas for continuous process improvements and acceleration for accounting activity.
- Manage regular reporting and communication to OJK
- Process improvements: act as a project leader, securing appropriate tests, resolving process issues/gaps highlighted during the first phase of tests with the support of all key stakeholders.
- Engaging and communicating effectively with Board of Director, customers, regulators and other internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing, coaching and developing direct reports, as well as ensuring other team members are receiving the support they require to achieve team and company goals and individual performance standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Min. 7 years working experience in Finance, Life Insurance or Health Insurance
- Good verbal and written English communication skills required
- Leadership Skill and Strategic Thinking
- Solid knowledge and strong competency of General insurance business, Finance, Accounting and project management
- Integrated system, Presentation skilll and Communication skill
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Medical Insurance
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between two big companies, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - the largest financial institution in Indonesia - and AXA - one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance provides a variety of protection solutions through a variety of general insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers and business partners. Combining AXA's global expertise in insurance and the broad network of Bank Mandiri as Indonesia's largest financial institution, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is committed to conducting business responsibly and building trust-based relationships with all stakeholders.