- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and internal projects, maintaining strong, ongoing relationships.
- Understand and articulate client needs to the design team, ensuring clear communication of project objectives and deliverables. Planning and developing the project briefs and requirements.
- Coordinate and manage project timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle, from initial concept to final delivery.
- Making sure relevant stake holders are keep informed on milestone and project/programs progression.
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both design and engineering issues, project strategy and managing user expectation.
- Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the project.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Managing the timeline and cost budget of the project.
- Ensure satisfaction with stakeholders
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between clients and the project team.
- Experienced in managing and delivering projects, plus point experience in digital product development.
- Strong attention to detail, especially in terms of analysis, writing, and communication including in English
- With your exceptional communication skills, you don’t just talk; you resonate. You have a knack for articulating complex ideas clearly and persuasively, ensuring everyone from clients to team members is on the same page. Experience working in a fast-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles
- A proactive, solution-oriented person who is proactive and willing to learn and who seeks growth in every aspect of the job.
- Have a growth mindset, open for new learnings with a high learning curve that challenges you to work outside your comfort zone
- Able to work independently and is a reliable teammate even in a remote working setting.
- Comfortable with fast-paced work environments, context switching, and excited to drive the projects forwards.
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Period Leave
- Professional Development
A UI/UX design firm that helps companies achieve their business goals by creating human-centered digital products. We focus on understanding both the business and the user to design interfaces that work well and look good. We're all about practical design solutions that get results.