- Develop standard procedures for purchasing goods and services.
- Search for potential new suppliers.
- Analyze comparative purchasing costs from various suppliers.
- Aid procurement managers in organizing, planning, and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Evaluate price offers and negotiate price, delivery, and payment terms.
- Create and review purchase contracts and monthly reports, and submit them to the procurement manager.
- Assist procurement manager in improving the procurement system and making procurement dashboard
- Minimum Bachelor Degree all major (Engineering background is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the same position (Supervisor Level)
- Combination of experience coming from start-up and corporate
- Ms. Excel master and enthusiastic
- Advanced competencies in Procurement Management, Logistics Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Contract Management, Legal Compliance and Explosive Management.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making and communication.
- Having experience in construction project/wellness industry would be preferable
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- Team Building Activity
Health and Wellness for Indonesia - enhancing people's
lives with an affordable and premium one-stop solution.
FIT HUB is a venture-backed Health & Wellness Startup in Indonesia with the mission to democratize access to Health & Wellness for all Indonesians. Through our digital innovation in integrating wellness services and products into an easily accessible platform, FIT HUB is able to enhance people's lives with an affordable and premium one- stop solution.