- Full ownership of scoping, planning and running white and grey box penetration tests against identified systems, using professional penetration testing tools
- Provides periodic penetration testing and professional analysis of Mobile App and APIs in Microservices Environment
- Assist to design log aggregation pattern and criteria using ELK or Splunk Core, for easier threat findings
- Liaising with Security Operation Center Team (SoC) in monitoring Threats
- Analyze and triage information security incident using our existing Service Level management flow
- Escalate high priority information security incident to supervisor.
- Research on recent information security trends - using threat intel or other appropriate tools/scanner
- Conduct scheduled Vulnerability Management
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information System with 2 years of professional work experience as a Ethical Hacker or Professional Penetration Tester
- Having at least 2 years of experience as Information Security or IT Governance or IT Auditors
- Having an excellent knowledge of ISO27001
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools
- Having sufficient knowledge of security testing requirements of common security regulations
- Having at least 1 year in working in the Cloud-based environment
- Having CEH certification would be much more preferred
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Medical Insurance
Astra Financial is a brand of the financial services division of PT Astra International Tbk with the mission to be a Financial partner for Indonesian prosperity.
To take part in Astra’s pursuit of prospering the nation while establishing a bigger role in financial service, Astra Financial continuously pursued the growth of all business units to become the financial partner for Indonesian prosperity.
Astra Financial provides the best values, integrated and speed, and always prioritizes Astra quality (Prudent, Trustworthy, Dependable) in conducting business in all financial services.
Astra Financial manages 14 business units in 9 industries, Consumer Financing (FIFGROUP, ACC, and TAF), Insurance (Asuransi Astra and Astra Life), Heavy Equipment Financing (KAF and SANF), Fintech (Maucash), E-Money (AstraPay), Digital Ventures (Moxa and SEVA), Venture Capital (Astra Ventura), Pension Fund (Dana Pensiun Astra), and Bank (Bank Jasa Jakarta).