Join our team as an Operations Staff, where you will play a crucial role in supporting our project management department and enhancing our company's operational efficiency.
You will work closely with Project Managers, Designers, and C-levels and be exposed to challenges that requires you to employ strategic and critical thinking, and dynamic approaches.
- Contract and Document Management: Oversee the drafting and reviewing of contracts and various documents, contributing strategic points of view.
- Operational Support: Assist project managers with client onboarding, feedback management, and capacity planning, ensuring operational efficiency
- Procedure Optimization: Contribute to the development and implementation of effective operational procedures to enhance workflow and productivity.
- Project Management Assistance: Support project management tasks with minimal supervision, maintaining project continuity and compliance.
- Financial Oversight: Work with accounting department to handle the financial aspects including budgeting, expense tracking, and financial reporting.
- Record Keeping: Manage and maintain records, ensuring they are accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
- Coordinate with various departments internally such as product design, project management, and external clients to ensure operational alignment.
- Solid oral and written communication skills (both English and Indonesian)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and eager to learn new skills and concepts.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Desire to learn and initiative to take on responsibilities.
- Self starter with impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip, and are eager to get things done.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace.
- Adaptive. You can thrive in a high pressure, high ambiguity environment when context or clients change.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other data processing tools (e.g., Google Spreadsheet).
- Strong interest in operational management and UI/UX design.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical ability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations, administrative management, or a related area.
- Knowledge of financial processes including budgeting, financial reporting, and expense management.
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Period Leave
- Professional Development
A UI/UX design firm that helps companies achieve their business goals by creating human-centered digital products. We focus on understanding both the business and the user to design interfaces that work well and look good. We're all about practical design solutions that get results.