Operations Manager main tasks are to manage daily operation line smoothly with minimum problem, apply efficient manpower management, and manpower cost, ensure staff serving customers and increase customer service staff time to time, ensure all department at each Line achieve the target, and manage the shrinkage
- Maintain And monitor Human : Ensure all manpower scheduling, and ensure manpower cost still on budget
- Maintain and monitor merchandise : Set up sales floor area based on promotion activity made from marketing and MD Division, include the countermeasure.
- Checking on execution of promotion plan before and after business operation
- Ensure the stock availability as reguler and promotion plan
- Ensure authorized merchandise order
- Maintain and monitor related with finance : Maintain and making plan to achieve the target include the countermeasure to ensure achieve the target
- Maintain and control sales profit at floor
- Maintain and control inputed data match with incoming goods
- Ensure selling product security procedure and product handle physically already follow SOP
- Prepare the weekly sales information, sales promotion review and report of slow moving items
- Do and analyze daily, weekly and monthly sales and promotion review
- Maintain and monitor related asset : Maintain company asset include such as visual merchandise equipment, operational equipment (computer in each department), display equipment (gondola, standing POP)
- Maintain and improve so that existing floor will be materialized with the improvement of merchandise display, placement of POP and price card
- Check the arrangement of backroom and make sure not stock on floor and all stock should arrange and organize properly
- Ensure facility, and cleanliness always do follow the operation SOP
- Maintain customer related with customer service and relationship
- Mantain and monitor PA Zero at department
- To perform any additional tasks and support had instructed to Accomplish the company's goals
- Education : Minimum Bachelor Degree or related education.
- Experiences : Minimum 5 years as a Area Manager / Merchandiser / category manager ideally for a similar organization
- Language : English
- Skill : Time Management, office application, problem solving, negotiation skill, margin control, task management, analytical thinking, understand retail insight, supply chain management, negotiation skill, communication skill,
- Characteristic : Passionate in fresh business, attention to detail, deadline oriented, can work as independent or as team, understandable with supply chain management, having experiences on product quality standard and handling, experienced in supplier process, commercial awareness, resilience under pressure
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
Visit us at http://www.aeonstore.id/
ÆON is the largest retailer in Asia.
ÆON is a retail network comprising around 300 consolidated subsidiaries and 26 equity-method affiliated companies.
In Indonesia ÆON has just opened its first Retail Store inside AEON Mall BSD City, Tangerang at May 2015, and planning to open more GMS (General Merchandising Store) and Supermarket type stores around Jabodetabek area in near future.
See Our Group Video Profile..
Our Facebook Account
Our Instagram Account
Our Store Site