- Research and identify potential KOLs on different platforms who are suitable for brand/campaign objectives
- Manage communications and build relationships with KOL and content marketing teams to produce desired deliverables within the agreed timeline
- Negotiate costs appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement
- Fresh graduates to senior levels are welcome to apply
- Prior experience in KOL management is a huge plus
- Broad knowledge of social media trends, landscape, platforms, and technologies
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great time management skills and attention to details
- Data-driven mindset & strong analytical abilities
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Team Building Activity
Dealls is Indonesia's largest job portal & mentoring platform. We help people easily find jobs to top Indonesian companies for internship and full-time roles.
As you might have already heard about us, we are revolutionizing how Indonesian engage with employers. Many Indonesian students are talented, ambitious, but never found a better opportunity for themselves. Our team is driven by the vision to democratize information and knowledge, thus opportunities. We think what we build will allow Indonesian students to have a chance to self develop and have a better future.
Our founder is a Harvard graduate, and has gathered a strong team with burning passion to help Indonesian discover opportunities they deserve! 🚀 In 1 year, we amassed 2mio+ users, got funded by YCombinator, and awarded the Best App of 2021 by GooglePlay, beating 3 unicorns and tens of others.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals who look forward to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Join us to have the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference and impact for Indonesia youths! Here in Dealls, you’ll work closely with our board members. We are preferably looking for applicants who are proficient in both Bahasa and English.