- Anticipating potential security threats, and acting upon them in time
- Drawing up plans for future company safety, and communicating progress to management
- Implementing new software to protect against intrusion, and monitoring relevant progress
- Making important risk-based decisions regarding security, in line with company policies and national and international legislation
- Understanding the methods and tactics adopted by hackers and reacting accordingly to their actions
- Identifying weak points within the company’s systems and passing such information on to senior management
- Setting user protocols for relevant individuals and monitoring their subsequent usage
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong academic background in information technology, cyber security, or computer science
- Experience in business planning, application development, IT risk management or systems analysis for mobile application.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity and how it affects the business
- Sound knowledge of the main operating systems; Windows, UNIX, and Linux along with networking; LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, and firewalls. An awareness of frameworks such as COBIT would be an advantage.
- Ability to garner information from abstract sources and turn it into practical ways to support a commercial enterprise.
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- THR / Bonus system
- Competitive Salary
- Team Building Activity
- Medical Insurance
Prodia Clinical Laboratory was established in Solo on May 7th, 1973 by a number of pharmacy-based scientists. Since the very beginning, Drs. Andi Wijaya and other founders have been consistent in holding Prodia's commitment on presenting better diagnostics with wholehearted service. This commitment led Prodia to become the best & largest clinical laboratory and to be a National Referral Laboratory in Indonesia.
The theme 'Love for Quality' was coined in 2009 as an internal tagline to inspire all employees in delivering services to our valuable customers. 'Love for Quality' is the representation of our continuous improvements based on the passion to present excellent services. Prodia believes that love and loyal customers are inseparable unity.
- Providing better diagnoses
- For those who join Prodia
- Transforming toward a reliable Next Generation Health Care
- To become a Center of Excellence
- Quality as a way of life
- Keeping business and science balance
- Enhancing the 'Spirit of Prodia'
- Showing a positive mental attitude
- High performing teams
- Transparency, open-mindedness