We are looking for:
- Someone with a passion for Information Security Engineer and can-do attitude to work closely with various teams within JULO leading and executing large and complex security projects and initiatives.
- Review and suggest automation process for Infosec business processes.
- Review and suggest automation process for Infosec engineering processes.
- Perform necessary infosec business processes, such as but not limited to security pentesting, security risk assessment, product security consultation, etc.
- Own the planning and execution of activities in JULO’s Information Security roadmap.
- Improve JULO’s management of data, especially customer PII.
- Lead the analysis, evaluation, implementation, and improvement of security controls both in technical solutions and effective processes when operating applications, cloud and network infrastructures, and tools.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and mentoring to JULOvers working with confidential data, assets, access, and information.
- Keep up with current security vulnerabilities, threats, controls, and technologies and apply them if necessary.
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong security ethics.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally with technical and non-technical users, with leadership roles and individual contributors in English and Indonesian.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in planning, executing, and managing projects thoroughly in issue tracking tools.
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and improving automation processes.
- Hands-on experience with various security engineering tools, such as but not limited to WAF, SIEM, RASP, etc.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and securing Linux-based OS and Windows.
- Skilled in managing, troubleshooting, securing these technologies API gateways like Kong Mobile, backend, and web based application frameworks
- Message brokers.
- Monitoring and provisioning tools, SQL databases and data platform tools.
- Cloud computing infrastructure.
- Network appliances.
- 3 plus years of experience as a Security Engineer with some leadership experience.
- Having completed CISSP, OSCP, CEH, or similar certifications.
- 2-5 years of industry experience as DevOps Engineer, Data Engineer, and IT Specialist or preferably a combination of those 3 roles.
- Having a deep understanding of Access Control principles.
Apply as Priority5 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Competitive Salary
- Period Leave
- Free Food / Snacks
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!