- Handling onboarding for new hires: explaining the company, assets handover, making contract
- Managing the company's vehicle insurance, registration documents, and KIR
- Maintaining personnel database (attendance, overtime, work schedules, people movement, leave) & HRIS
- Responsible for the process procurement of office needs
- Support and handle all aspects of Industrial Relations such as company regulations, disciplinary & grievance cases, including Employee Relations
- Handling offboarding for resigning employees
- Manage and ensure the employee duties in order to run smoothly and based on procedure
- Prepare and provide related reports, other supporting activities in the field of human resources.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree preferable from Accounting, Human Resources or related major
- Minimum 2 Years of working experience in the field of Human Resource & General Affairs
- Having good knowledge with HR & General Affairs matters (such as handling asset, relationship with external and Outsourcing.
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Medical Insurance
- communication allowance
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.