- Provide information regarding the development of tax provisions.
- Monitoring and supervising the status of tax risk and the tax dispute resolution process.
- Monitoring and supervising the status of payment compliance and tax reporting.
- Provide assistance and direction about the transaction activities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Master in Taxation with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Min. age 30 to 40 years
- Min. 3 years experience as a Tax Manager.
- Have USKP Tax Consultant License, min. Level A.
- Have a Tax & Customs Court Legal Counsel.
- Experienced with TP Doc and handling Tax Audits, Objections, and Appeals
- Tax Planning
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
OT is a consumer goods company that produces various kinds of daily necessities. Starting from a traditional health drink with high-quality standardized ingredients and processes. OT has grown more modern without leaving the positive and noble values that were initiated by the company's founders.
Various products ranging from food, and beverages, to personal care products, have long been part of the lives of Indonesian consumers. Some of them are Formula, Tango, Teh Gelas, MintZ, Blaster, Oops, and Kiranti.
In fact, because of their quality, OT products have been present in the international market and can be enjoyed by foreign consumers.
By staying focused on consumer needs and also continuing to innovate, OT has launched superior products that have won various awards through survey institutions that are recognized nationally and internationally.
All of these achievements cannot be separated from the support of consumers, employees, and the values that we have believed in since the beginning. All the trust and hard work from various parties have shaped OT into a company that is highly committed to always trying to improve products and work processes to meet consumer needs.