- Own the GMV, P&L, AOV, and other related metrics for entire categories
- Develop a thorough understanding of various categories – and deep-dive into customer needs, market trends, suppliers & brands, and be on top of trends that shape the category/product vertical
- Lead, plan and execute category launches seamlessly by working cross-functionally with Supply team, Merchandising team, Campaign team
- Analyse various data (sales data, inventory) in order to curate the right product selection on our app/webpage
- Continue to improve the performance of that particular category and ensure that all the right steps are being taken to make it grow, including improving sourcing, pricing, marketing campaigns, targeting etc
- Lead category expansion and continuously discover new and untapped categories to launch
- Seek continuous feedback from consumers in order to tailor category in accordance to market requirements
- PnL responsibility
- 8-12 years of prior category management, or similar in a leadership position
- Prior experience handling PnL
- Experience in a high-growth startup, preferably e-commerce
- Ability to see things through from beginning to end in a fast paced work environment
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
Kitabeli is an Indonesian social commerce app for group buying – which means we help connect like-minded individuals who want to buy the same products at a discounted price. We launched in March 2020 (just as COVID-19 hit Indonesia!) and have been exponentially growing since then. A year later, in March 2021, we successfully raised our Series A round of funding worth US$10 Million led by Go Ventures.
We focus on selling fresh produce and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) in areas outside of Indonesia’s major cities, to people who have mostly never shopped online before. Our buyers are able to place orders directly through our app, participating in group deals for lower prices.
Our vision is to become the largest social commerce platform in Indonesia, and to help introduce e-commerce to the next wave of Indonesian consumers. This is a unique and challenging problem, which requires great execution and thinking, for which we are looking for entrepreneurial, highly analytical, ambitious and hardworking team members!
Currently, our team is primarily spread across Indonesia and India, and led by experienced founders who have set up, scaled and exited businesses across both countries. Our multi-disciplinary team comes with experience in e-commerce, start-ups, deeptech, consumer businesses and many more!