MR DIY Indonesia is a leading consumer retail company with [x] number of stores across Indonesia. We are committed to integrating sustainable practices and responsible business operations into our core strategies. We are seeking an ESG Specialist to join our team and drive our environmental, social, and governance initiatives.
- Develop and enhance ESG policies, procedures, and frameworks to align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Conduct research and analysis to benchmark the company's ESG performance against peers and identify areas for improvement. Provide insights and recommendations based on industry-leading practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement ESG strategies aligned with the business’ goals and values. This should include identifying the key ESG initiatives and opportunities that would improve environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of ESG performance metrics and compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards. This includes working with other departments to gather relevant data.
- Prepare regular ESG reports and presentations for internal stakeholders, executive management, and external parties as required.
- Conduct ESG training programs and awareness campaigns to educate employees at all levels about the importance of ESG practices and their role in achieving the company's ESG goals.
- 3-4 years of experience in ESG or Sustainability field
- Strong knowledge of ESG disclosure frameworks and reporting standards applicable to the IPO process, such as the IDX's Environmental and Social Reporting Guidelines and key ESG frameworks including SASB, GHG Protocol, GRI Standards and UN SDGs.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external advisors.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively present ESG information to internal and external stakeholders,
- Analytical mindset with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify trends, measure performance, and drive continuous improvement.
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
Sejak toko pertama MR.D.I.Y. dibuka pada Juli 2005, MR.D.I.Y. selalu berkomitmen untuk menghadirkan perubahan yang berharga dalam hidup konsumen kami.
VISION To be the largest home improvement retailer in Asia Pacific
MISSION To create a globally recognized ASEAN retail brand. To maintain wide variety, good quality and value of money; holding true of our company motto
“ALWAYS LOW PRICES”
MR.D.I.Y adalah perusahaan retail yang telah memiliki lebih dari 1.500 toko di Asia Pasifik. Ada ribuan produk praktis dan inovatif dari 9 departemen yang memberikan pengalaman berbelanja keluarga yang nyaman dan menyenangkan.
Dengan lebih dari 5.000 karyawan, MR.D.I.Y. siap untuk melayani lebih dari 110 juta konsumen setiap tahunnya di seluruh toko MR.D.I.Y. yang dikelola secara langsung oleh perusahaan MR.D.I.Y.