- Scheduling and dispatching drivers to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs.
- Relaying information such as delivery orders or other messages.
- Keeping and organizing work requests, completed work requests, charges, expenses, inventory records, and other information.
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with others under any type of condition.
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills to keep track of schedules, routes, and personnel.
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting, events happening at the same time.
- Ability to work under stress and remain calm and to calm other people during rapidly changing circumstances.
- Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to be placed at Legok, Banten with shifting working arrangement
- Ability to join as soon as possible is preferred
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Medical Insurance
- communication allowance
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.