- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies including social media advertising, CPAS Campaign, Google Ads (GDN, Search & Performance Max)
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Creating, executing, and monitoring marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborating with PM and sales teams to improve marketing results
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, bounce rate, and ad spend return on investment
- Identify innovative growth strategies
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Using advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels
- Degree : Bachelor Degree / S1
- Major : Communication/Information Technology
- Industry : FMCG
- Role : Digital Marketing or Digital Ads
- Years of Experience : 3-4 year's
- Meta Ads
- Google Ads (Search, GDN & Performance Max)
- Google Tag Manager
Apply as Priority3 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Dental Insurance
- Period Leave
MODENA - Make Life Easier
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.