- Process and manage data related to operational and warehouse activities.
- Analyze data to provide insights into sales performance and inventory status.
- Maintain a comprehensive database for efficient data retrieval.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and organize relevant data.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Generate reports and presentations based on data analysis.
- Support decision-making processes by providing timely and accurate information.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Financial Management, or Statistics.
- At least 3 years of consistent experience in finance, accounting, and taxation.
- Previous experience in the Restaurant, Cafe, and/or Lounge industry.
- Expertise in creating and analyzing financial reports and integrating supporting data.
- Certification in finance and taxation training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Free Food / Snacks
- Medical Insurance
PT Santos Jaya Abadi is one of the biggest coffee roasting company in South East Asia. We aim to achieve the sustainable market leadership position by delivering excellent value to our customers through continuous innovation, world-class processes, financial strength, and great people.