- Assist in the execution of the projects, following established timeline and milestones.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure project goals align with strategic objectives
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics using analytics tools.
- Identify key trends and insights to optimize content strategies for maximum impact.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather information and support project requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth content production.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team
- Bachelor's Degree from any major
- Interested in content operations or related field, Fresh grads with internship experience are welcome to apply
- Agile, organized and has a huge sense of ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to think strategically about content initiatives will be a plus
Apply as Priority3 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Days
- Professional Development
- Vacation Time
- Wellness Program
UniLah is a Student only platform offering student deals, campus events and global job opportunities.
Join our team and be a part of an innovative and ambitious organization that values your technical expertise and leadership skills in API integrations. You will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to our mobile app and web development projects, leveraging APIs to create robust and feature-rich applications.
UniLah is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.