- Supervises the day-to-day construction activities of the project.
- Report Project status to Construction Manager, daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.
- Monitors and reports the project details to Construction Manager.
- Assists the Construction Manager in planning the project.
- Assists the Construction Manager in creating the project construction schedule.
- Supervises the construction projects and ensures technical specifications are met.
- Ensures that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time.
- Keeps accurate records of materials and manpower incurred in the construction process.
- Monitors the progress of construction work and the performance of subcontractors on site.
- Holds regular meetings with site workers and subcontractors.
- Ensures that works by subcontractors are done following the required Quality Standard of Project.
- Performs Quality Inspections of the work on site.
- Ensure Construction Manager’s instructions are followed through by the Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Provide written assessments of contractor’s performance to the Construction Manager.
- Assists the manager in preparing report to be submitted to stakeholders by providing the necessary information on the construction progress.
- Assists Contractors and Contractor Supervisor in interpreting technical designs.
- Educates site workers on safety procedures implemented on site and ensures that they strictly adhere to safety standards.
- Ensures that the construction site is safe and free from any hazardous chemical or objects.
- Reports accidents that occur at the construction site to the Construction Manager.
- Administers / ensures that first aid is administered to any injured construction worker.
- Ensures the smooth day-to-day operation of work activities at the construction site.
- Maintains good relationship with site workers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Ensures that any change in project plan is executed by contractors.
- Ensures that the project is executed in compliance with the local or state regulations.
- Identify any potential problem on site and work to prevent it.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction field
- Ability to use Microsoft software and AutoCAD software will be an advantage
- Competent in managing projects, making construction management plans, OHSE plans, Quality Assurance plans, familiar with technical construction standards and international code standard EPC
- English proficiency will be an advantage
- Placement at all company operational region
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
Sinar Mas Agribusiness and Food adalah perusahan agribisnis terkemuka dari hulu ke hillir mulai dari penanaman pohon kelapa sawit bersama petani, hingga memproduksi makanan dan energi untuk kebutuhan hari ini dan masa depan.
Secara global, bisnis minyak sawit kami beroperasi di bawah naungan Golden Agri-Resources (GAR). Bersama-sama, kami mengelola produksi dari hulu ke hilir dengan prinsip keberlanjutan sebagai nilai utama yang kami yakini.