1. Administrative support
- Support the smooth running of the Commercial Team including diary management, forward planning, setting up meetings, taking minutes, filing, phone calls, messages, and emails.
- Collate analytical and statistical information to assist in the preparation of budgeting, forecasting and business planning to be presented to the commercial/sales team.
- Support with day to day financial administration liaising with the Finance Department as required.
2. Sales Support
- Support the Commercial Team with the drafting of bidding/RFQ documentation and support with the accurate production of a variety of reports to facilitate the Commercial bidding/RFQ process.
- Act as administrator for Commercial bidding/RFQ, including attending and minuting meetings in case needed.
- Undertake research and provide briefings on a range of subjects to enable the development of key objectives and the delivery of key priorities.
- Able to balance priorities and perform effectively under pressure to deliver against sometimes challenging deadlines whilst being consistent and delivering to a high standard.
- Proactively communicate with colleagues to coordinate the timely completion of tasks and bidding/RFQ deadlines.
- Work on other duties may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 Year(s) of working experience in Freight Forwarding Company.
- Critical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive, initiative & dynamic person.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Period Leave
- Medical Insurance
As technology advances at a faster pace every day, international trade has become much more borderless and competitive. Andalin is a digital freight forwarder, we develop and combine the latest internet-based technology with years of industry experience to provide our clients with bespoke international supply chain services ensuring their competitiveness in the global market.
Our rapid growth is a testament to the high satisfaction levels expressed by our clients. And this year, we want to reach out to more businesses so they too can acquire the competitive edge for their international trading activities by partnering with us. To do so, we need a more hands-on deck with diverse backgrounds and experiences to work together closely in developing the best digital freight forwarding experience possible.
We value people with a 'never full' mindset. Andalin's team comprises diverse, dedicated, and engaged professionals that embrace an open-minded culture where everyone can learn from anyone, no matter who you are and what you do. As long as your cup is not full, this is the perfect place where you will be able to learn, develop, experiment, and innovate.
If the above sounds exciting and you are eager to build something meaningful in your career, a legacy you would later be proud of, then we're thrilled to learn more about you. Please do connect with us!