Carry out the customer/shipper acquisition function in accordance with applicable methods, systems, procedures and guidelines. Develop marketplace business strategy in accordance with applicable directions, strategic planning and policies with the aim of providing a Marketplace contribution to the company both in terms of profitability's and activity.
- Develop a marketplace logistics business strategy from all aspects for the company.
- Support the formulation of business mapping that needs to be developed according to the intended target market.
- Providing input on the development of marketplace logistics system automation.
- Carry out market analysis and research related to marketplace logistics from suppliers or vendors.
- Proposing a pricing strategy for the Marketplace.
- Developing new business relationships for Mologiz.
- Conduct benchmarking activities with similar competitors for market analysis.
- Conduct feasibility assessment studies for the marketplace.
- Conduct customers potential visits.
- Develop the effectiveness of the company's business processes and SOPs with related departments.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for Mologiz products.
- Ensuring Mologiz marketplace sales & growth targets are achieved.
- Ensuring KPIs determined by the shipper are achieved properly.
- Ensuring complaints from customers are handled properly.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university, majoring Business Management, Marketing or Logistic
- Minimal 4 to 5 year's of experience from Same similar position; marketplace; e-commerce; Logistic & Experience at same Industry will be a plus!
- Good knowledge and understanding for Marketplace business or Logistic.
- Business strategical perspective.
- Effective communication and Negotiator.
- Problem solving and Conceptual Thinking.
- Planner and organizing.
- Leadership skill to manage team.
Apply as Priority3 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Dental Insurance
- Period Leave
MODENA - Make Life Easier
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.