FIT HUB is a venture-backed technology-driven health and wellness startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2020, FIT HUB’s mission is to democratize access to Health and Wellness for all Indonesians. We believe that everyone should have access to improving their health and wellness, so we’ve built FIT HUB from the ground up to make exercising friendly, affordable, and fun for new gym-goers and fitness enthusiasts alike.
As CBP Staff, you will be part of the CBP Team. CBP teams mainly focus on the coordination between HO and Clubs and vice versa, and heavy coordination for the Opening of a Club with related departments (Expansion, Project, HRBP, Marketing, Procurement, CEO Office, etc..).
What You Will Do:
- Help maximize the process for new club needs from presale to grand opening
- Carrying out standardization to improve club performance
- Help maximize the club request process to related departments (Project, Procurement, Maintenance, HR, Finance, Marketing, to Tech)
- Compile referrals and leads at the beginning of each month from each club according to the PIC
- Assist with all club needs to increase/support club sales performance (open booth, online leads, promotional media, etc.)
- Carrying out routine checks of FC, CS, and PT reporting in each group according to their respective PICs
- Check club inventory (merchandise) every month
- Monitoring tickets related to issues in maintenance and procurement
What We Need:
- Role Must be based in the Greater Jakarta Area to effectively conduct inspections at FIT HUB club locations within the area.
- Diploma Level 3 in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 1- 2 years of working experience in operational support, projects, or administration.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and articulate quality-related issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with club managers.
- Proficient in using Excel/Gsheet, timeline, and planning
- Ability to work independently, manage time efficiently, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Flexibility to travel and work across various FIT HUB club locations.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours occasionally to accommodate club schedules and inspection needs.
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- Team Building Activity
Health and Wellness for Indonesia - enhancing people's
lives with an affordable and premium one-stop solution.
FIT HUB is a venture-backed Health & Wellness Startup in Indonesia with the mission to democratize access to Health & Wellness for all Indonesians. Through our digital innovation in integrating wellness services and products into an easily accessible platform, FIT HUB is able to enhance people's lives with an affordable and premium one- stop solution.