- Running project related to civil engineering work, such as installation, testing, operations, maintenance, and repair of work facilities and equipment
- Assist engineers with field supervision, report, and documentation
- Analyze the technology and resources needed to support civil engineering work
- Project Estimation ( Cost & Volume), Design Structure for Factory and Warehouse
- Candidate must own at least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural or equivalent with minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00)
- Have minimum 1 year of working experience as project management to build plant manufacture & warehouse, fresh graduate are welcome
- Familiar with Auto CAD 2D & 3 D Max, or another supportive program
- Willing to work 6 days (monday to saturday) and go on business trips
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.