As a Business Operations Associate you will be reporting directly to Business Operations Manager, this role will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day activities related to business operations within the offline business. The responsibilities will include assisting in project management, executing initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of business strategies.
- Assist in the execution of the projects related to offline projects, following established timeline and milestones.
- Work closely with the Business Operations Manager to ensure project goals align with strategic objectives.
- Conduct data analysis to provide insight into project performance evaluation and to identify opportunities & challenges to grow business.
- Generate key performance indicators report for review by the Business Operations Manager.
- Recommend adjustments to strategies to adapt to changing market conditions / environments.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather information and support project requirements.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure alignment with project goals.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Operations Manager, including scheduling meetings, preparing documents, and managing correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- Previous experience or coursework in the retail sector, project management, and familiarity with PnL reports are preferable.
- Ability to interpret data and trends to derive actionable insights
- Ability to present complex ideas in a systematic and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to learn and to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proficient in using analytical tools, spreadsheet software, and other relevant technology.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!