- Identify and cultivate potential business partnerships in the digital community space.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish alliances for mutual growth.
- Drive efforts to maximize opportunities through innovative solutions.
- Develop strategies to enhance market presence and impact.
- Excel in engaging prospective clients and fostering strong connections.
- Demonstrate exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Stay informed about industry trends, contributing to informed decision-making
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Event Management, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in business development manager, event management, or related field
- Strong knowledge of the Indonesian market and industry trends in the digital community space
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships with clients and partners
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing successful events
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision making
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
Starting in 2020, United Entertainment has become one of the largest digital community fanbase in Indonesia with specialty in Micro Community fanbase. Our hyper focused on community segmentation makes our growth & engagement extremely high because it's very relatable with our audience preferences: Girls community, Music & Entertainment, Sports, Foodies, Millenials, and many more.