- Identify business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Expand SIRCLO’s businesses across multiple categories, including, but not limited to, fashion, FMCG, health, and beauty.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless onboarding process and clients’ growth.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on SIRCLO’s business products, processes, and operations, and stay current on industry news.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in Business Development. Prior experience in consumer markets and B2B sales is a plus.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the business’s products and value proposition.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English as most target audiences within the Enterprise pillar are multinational companies.
- Proficient in Mandarin language is a plus.
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- THR / Bonus system
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Days
- Professional Development
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.