- Utilize languages like Go, PHP/Laravel, and Python for backend development and maintenance.
- Manage SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases for data storage and retrieval.
- Implement and manage messaging systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, and Redis for enhanced performance.
- Design and implement APIs for effective frontend-backend communication.
- Regularly use Git for code versioning and collaborative development.
- Apply clean code architecture practices to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Use object-oriented programming techniques for modular and scalable code development.
- Understand and implement Entity Relationship Diagrams and database normalization for efficient database design.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with languages such as Go, PHP/Laravel, and Python
- Understanding Entity Relationship Diagram and normalization
- Experience in SQL (my sql, postgresql) and no SQL (mongodb)
- Have experience in implement messages broker (kafka), messages queue (rabbitmq) and redis is a plus
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of clean code architecture is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
Apply as Priority4 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
We are an Integrated IT Solutions provider with a vision to become a leading technology service provider company which provides continuously positive value through innovation & effectiveness solutions by prioritizing customer’s satisfaction within the missions to become a trusted partner of customers through an optimal effective services that guarantee solutions, therefore, provide professional resources that is based on performances and integrity