- Reviewing and evaluating the existing process to be automated.
- Breaking down the concept into requirements and cost budgeting.
- Designing automation systems that meet the needs and requirements using engineering tools.
- Prototyping and analyzing the automation design until it's ready to be used.
- Monitoring and commissioning engineering system.
- Providing reports and documentation.
- Managing team members and working together to accomplish the goal.
- Working and collaborating with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector.
- Planning milestones, project time frame, and goals.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma's degree with a heavy focus on mechanical/mechatronics or a vocational high school with equivalent experiences.
- At least 5 years (s) of working experience in automated industrial, production machinery design, controls, and PLCs.
- Have experience in designing Special Purpose Machine is a must.
- Have expertise in automation systems and small moving parts/mechanism design.
- Have expertise in actuators.
- Have a good understanding of Automation standard parts and materials.
- Have a good understanding of Flowchart and Circuit Diagram.
- Proficient in using 3D CAD.
- Have experience in Manufacturing and/or Electrical knowledge is a plus.
- Accurate, high attention-to-detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must.
- Proactive and persistent team player with a strong passion for collaborative design.
- Have good interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have superb creativity, logic, vision, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Have good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang according to the project needs.
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
FORMULATRIX® was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing other laboratory automation solutions, including the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
FORMULATRIX® is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The company has experienced aggressive historic double-digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry-recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the 'best breed of products." Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and outside the box thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant down-to-earth corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.