- Ensuring audit project is executed properly according to audit plan
- Manage internal relationships across functions to better understand the business and its risks
- Collect and analyze data to detect anomaly transaction, deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies
- Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information using traditional (SQL Server) advanced visual (Superset, Metabase) and predictive analytic methodologies
- Perform statistical analyses with existing data sets using various tools to validate the integrity of the data and to verify that processes are working correctly and complying with laws and regulations
- Present key insights to auditors and management using advanced visualization tools, and highlight the data analytics capability to the IA team globally
- Provide preliminary data analysis reports, extracts, or searchable records for Audit Leads, stakeholders, or management
- Act as a liaison between the business analysts and the auditors
- Coordinates and supports detail-orientated and complex analysis of audit-related data, such as routine thematic trending and look-back reporting to senior leadership or management
- Supports internal improvement efforts in effectiveness and productivity, including developing and implementing process/workflow improvements and implementing special initiatives
- Analyzing and identifying risk areas to apply audit analytics that will evaluate the controls in place which mitigate those risks
- Have a relevant degree such as minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business, Statistics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Science, Economics, Management Information Systems
- Have a minimum of above 4 years of experience in Internal Audit or Risk Management.
- Must have a strong background in statistical techniques (especially discriminant analysis, regression, decision trees) and methodologies (sampling approaches)
- Ability to work with multiple projects, proactive and high initiative
- Proficient in Databases – Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Loads
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SQL and data visualization tools
- Self-starter who actively seeks out new opportunities and improvements to existing solutions
- Proven ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of management
- Project and people management capabilities
- Able to work as both leader or member of a team, adapting to suit the situation
- Good knowledge and experience of the financial services industry
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Period Leave
- International Exposure
- Team Building Activity
- Childcare Assistance
Amartha is pioneering P2P lending for micro-entrepreneurs. We connect aspiring unbanked micro-entrepreneurs with lenders interested in making profitable, impactful investments. We leverage technology to lower operating costs and reach geographically remote villages.
We are incorporated in 2010 as a microfinance institution then transformed into a fintech lending in 2016. As per 2021, Amartha has facilitated over IDR 7 trillion loan origination and served over 1 million micro-entrepreneurs.
Today, We have more than 4,000 employees to empower informal economies to, for instance, open their grocery stalls or expand their traditional fish breeding, by bridging them with loans, ranging from IDR 3 million to IDR 10 million.
We have developed our proprietary technology platform and self-learning algorithm to support our marketplace. Our proprietary technology automates key aspects of our operations, including the borrower application process, data gathering, credit decisioning and scoring, and servicing.
Here at Amartha, we aim to create opportunities for millions of micro and small businesses to have access to grow.