As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Be part of team which advises State owned Enterprises, multinational, and Indonesia companies in project feasibility assessment.
- Responsible for the management and execution of challenging assignments in accordance with our Firm’s high delivery standards
- Based in Jakarta with the possibility of travelling throughout Indonesia and also overseas depending upon project requirements.
- Technical knowledge consistent with discipline requirements; accounting concept and financial statement analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong in financial modeling skill/knowledge
- Strong in business valuation knowledge/concept with multiple methodologies
- Should have exposure in advisory role
- Bachelor/master degree from reputable universities with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- CFA and/or CPA and/or equivalent professional qualifications will be advantageous
- Fresh graduate - 2 years professional experience in major financial advisory firm
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Professional Development
- International Exposure
KAP Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis & Rekan, PT Prima Wahana Caraka, PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia Advisory, PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Indonesia and Melli Darsa & Co., Advocates and Legal Consultants subsequent refer to as "PwC Indonesia (we)" which are firms in Indonesia and are member firm of PwC global network, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
Since 1971 PwC Indonesia has played a role in the Indonesian success story of economic growth and social development. Today, the services offered by PwC network continue to add value in virtually every industry and profession, and most private and public institutions, in every region of the country.
The firms of the PwC global network help our clients solve complex business problems by combining a global mindset and the expert talents of our people. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax, and advisory services for public and private clients. We use our network, experience and business understanding to build trust and create value for clients.
The way we select and train our staff, the methods we use to leverage our global knowledge, our in-depth knowledge of the local economic situation, and the way we develop relationships with our clients together ensure that we achieve our goals namely: to help our clients, do business better, more efficiently, and more profitably and to train our people and provide them with an experience and professional environment which will be the platform for outstanding careers.