We are looking for a Procurement Admin to be part of our growing team! As a Procurement Admin, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Supply Chain Management team to plan and manage inventory, analyze sales data, identify and determine production vendors, and ensure that the right products are available to meet customer demand.
- Set up the manufacturing of product samples
- Submit a costing plan costing to the MD Costing Division
- Identify and determine production vendors
- Submit PO to MD Division
- Prepare sample budget entries for purchases
- Submit purchase/production budget for saleable products (stock)
- Work in accordance with management's instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management,Textile, Garment Production, or related field
- Min. 1 year of experience as a Procurement/Procurement Admin in fashion retail, garment, or textile industry is preferred
- Familiar with inventory management software, spreadsheet applications (e.g., Excel), and data analysis tools.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members, vendors, and other departments effectively.
- Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects simultaneously
- Willing to work on-site for 3-4 months to cover/support the position.
Apply as Priority7 priority slots left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- THR / Bonus system
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Torch is a rapidly growing startup company in the Fashion & Apparel Industry, specializing as a local brand enabler. Founded in 2015 by Ben Wirawan and Hanafi Salman, Torch aims to provide innovative and practical travel products, including bags and accessories, to solve common challenges faced by travelers. With functional features, stylish designs, and lightweight yet durable materials, Torch not only fulfills travel needs but also extends its reach to everyday activities such as urban commuting, studying, and work, offering convenience and problem-solving solutions.