The Program Coordinator, reports directly to the Business Strategic and is primarily responsible for the Activation of all MV1 events and programs hosted by Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (OIE). This role presents an exciting opportunity to craft OIE’s evolving and compelling narrative and to grow participation in national program.
- Works with the Business Strategic Head and other staff to promote Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (OIE) programs across all channels. These events include but are not limited to workshops, speaker series, classes, networking gatherings, mentoring, and competitions.
- Conceptualizes, produces, and measures event marketing campaigns and communications outreach, including creation of OIE’s weekly newsletter, sourcing newsletter content, copywriting, and production of marketing collateral.
- Coordinates overall office communications schedule and works with the individual schools’ and offices’ communication leaders to ensure message alignment.
- Coordinates the execution of marketing and communication for OIE’s annual flagship event, MV1 New Venture Competition (NVC). The NVC spans 3+ months, several hundred students and judges, and 4 selection rounds, then culminates in an in-person ceremony where winners get infestations up to Rp. 2.000.000.000 in reward. The Coordinator will work diligently with the Director to drive NVC awareness and participation.
- Track Expenditures & control assigned budget
- Supervise and improve database and record management of partners, potential partners,contacts, programs and activities
- Develop and implement special events for partners and potential partners
- Solid understanding of fundamental marketing concepts such as funnel management,customer journey mapping, and acquisition flywheel. Keen interest in developing compelling narratives and brand identities.
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination of external communications across multiple teams / the management of multiple messages, audiences, and events.
- Special consideration is given to those who have comfort and/or experience with any or all of the following: Emma (or other email marketing platforms), Drupal, Google Docs, YouNoodle (or other event judging platforms), Asana, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience in a similar role in an educational institution, startup, government, non-profit, or for-profit.
- Experience working with early stage/student entrepreneurs and/or working with the local and global team to identify the next unicorn in Indonesia by identifying and securing regional and global partnerships for partners who are interested in startup technology companies in Indonesia.
- Increasing engagements with corporate partners through defining strategic focus area and encouraging best practices.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between the mentors, investors, government entities and other industry players.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through strategic partnerships with mentors, investors, government entities, and other industry players.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization. Degree must be conferred by the start date of the position. Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of the start-up technology ecosystem in Indonesia, and has strong track records in multi-national companies.
Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a plus factor.
- Master Degree in Any Major
- Have experience in business development
- Have experience as entrepreneur is an advantages
- Good at communication and networking skill
- Willing to be placed at MV1 Surabaya (HQ)
- All of the above experiences can be included in a Portfolio containing company reference data and previous work or fields and or projects
- 2 years of working experience in B2B (SaaS) or companies is additional point
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
Apply as Priority1 priority slot left
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
Massive Business Commerce with Value-up and Venture Builder