- Ensure accurate & timely accounting for monthly closing book and consolidation to produce accurate financial reports.
- Ensure all accurate financial reports are submitted timely
- Ensure the company's overall financial operation efficiency by managing and controlling all aspects of Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the related role
- Prior working experience in KAP or Accounting Consultant Firm is an added value
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3,00
- Good understanding of Indonesian PSAK and IFRS is mandatory
- Having strong knowledge and a good understanding of Indonesian taxation will be advantageous
- Having CA / CPA will be an added value
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skill, and communication skills at all levels, excellent written and verbal in English
Apply as PriorityPriority slots Available
We partner directly with companies so they can prioritize your application
- Competitive Salary
- THR / Bonus system
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Team Building Activity
Dealls is Indonesia's largest job portal & mentoring platform. We help people easily find jobs to top Indonesian companies for internship and full-time roles.
As you might have already heard about us, we are revolutionizing how Indonesian engage with employers. Many Indonesian students are talented, ambitious, but never found a better opportunity for themselves. Our team is driven by the vision to democratize information and knowledge, thus opportunities. We think what we build will allow Indonesian students to have a chance to self develop and have a better future.
Our founder is a Harvard graduate, and has gathered a strong team with burning passion to help Indonesian discover opportunities they deserve! 🚀 In 1 year, we amassed 2mio+ users, got funded by YCombinator, and awarded the Best App of 2021 by GooglePlay, beating 3 unicorns and tens of others.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals who look forward to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Join us to have the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference and impact for Indonesia youths! Here in Dealls, you’ll work closely with our board members. We are preferably looking for applicants who are proficient in both Bahasa and English.