- Coordinating the process of receiving/unloading RM or PM items and ensuring that the items received are in accordance with QC standards.
- Ensure the availability of space/place and coordinate the storage process of the RM or PM appropriately and Ensure that RM or PM stock is recorded accurately (manually vs. SAP).
- Ensure outbound process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in Warehouse Raw Material, Packaging Material, or Finish Goods
- Having Leadership experience
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge about warehousing & distribution practices, understanding of procedures receive, arranging, and discharging goods, material handling, understanding food safety, understanding administrative and archiving system, understanding report activity, understanding FIFO and FEFO systems
- Placement in West Java.
PT Kaldu Sari Nabari Indonesia (Nabati Group) is a business group that has a business focus on fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), especially food and soft drinks. The company, founded in 2002, was initially only engaged in the snack food business on a household scale. However, along with modern and professional innovation and business development, Nabati Group has become a company with a broader business scope, both in the FMCG industry and other related sectors.
Nabati products have many choices, one of which is Nabati Wafer. Nabati get the MURI record for the pioneer and creator of cream cheese wafers in Indonesia. Currently sales of Nabati Products are not only in Indonesia but have spread to various countries including Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, China and the Middle East.