- Generate innovative concepts and scripts for video content.
- Write, direct, and edit video content while maintaining a commitment to quality and timeliness.
- Optimize video content for online platforms, ensuring proper launch and effective video strategies to boost views and engagement.
- Consistently meet tight deadlines for video delivery, often on a daily basis.
- Stay updated on video market trends and insights to inform video spending and performance optimization.
- Collaborate closely with the team to create shooting schedules, select talent, and provide creative input to enhance output quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication or Design Communication Visuals or Advertising
- 1-2 years of proven working experience as a videographer and editor
- Preferably having experience in the related field
- Experience from the tech company is a plus
- Having award winning status is a plus
- Able to operate camera, lighting, and video editing software
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Provide portfolio of your video results.
Sayurbox is building Indonesia’s fastest growing supply chain platform with full integration from farm to end consumer. We serve fresh produce from farms directly to enterprise businesses, general trade, modern trade, horeca as well as our have our own direct to consumer e-grocery platform. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provide both overnight and same day deliveries.
Sayurbox was founded with the social mission of providing market access to local farmers through the digitalization of Indonesia’s agri-supply chain. We make people healthier, one fresh produce at a time.
We currently serve around 1 million customers in Java and work with more than 10,000 farmers nationwide.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, driven, innovative, and hungry to learn individuals with high initiative and ownership to be part of the Sayurbox.
Email [email protected]