We are seeking a talented graphic designer to join our Product team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating illustrations for our digital product. You will work closely with our product teams to create compelling, on-brand illustrations that communicate complex ideas and make our products more engaging for our users.
- Develop and maintain a consistent product illustration style that aligns with our brand identity and values
- Develop and maintain a library of reusable illustrations that can be used across our product portfolio
- Work closely with the design and product teams to understand their needs and create custom illustrations that meet their requirements
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure that illustrations are integrated seamlessly into our products and interfaces
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Graphic design or related field
- Min. 1-2 years of experience as UX Illustrator, Junior Illustrator, Graphic Designer, and/or similar role, with a strong portfolio of illustration work that demonstrates your ability to create engaging and effective illustrations for products
- Expert knowledge of illustration tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Figma, and experience with animation and motion design tools is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with other product designers, product managers, and stakeholders to create effective illustrations
- A deep understanding of design principles and best practices, with the ability to create illustrations that are visually appealing and support the user experience
- A passion for staying up-to-date on emerging trends and best practices in illustration and design, and a willingness to share your knowledge and expertise with the team
If you’re passionate about creating compelling, on-brand illustrations that engage users and improve the user experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.