- Monitor day-to-day sales operations in partner stalls and coffee corners.
- Implement and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for sales activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies and recommend improvements.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with operational standards.
- Address any issues or deviations from SOP in a timely manner.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (S1) in Economics, Communication Science, or Food Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in R&D, Business Development, and Strategic Planning (QC & QA).
- Previous work experience in the F&B industry, Franchise, and Distribution.
- Proficient in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to create training materials and effective training techniques.
- Experience in conducting training sessions and developing engaging training programs.
- Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Teams, and Google Meet.
PT Santos Jaya Abadi is one of the biggest coffee roasting company in South East Asia. We aim to achieve the sustainable market leadership position by delivering excellent value to our customers through continuous innovation, world-class processes, financial strength, and great people.