The Distribution Division is the business unit that plays an important role in distributing the Tempo Scan products to customers, which necessitates a synchronized long term planning with Tempo Scan’s manufacturing and marketing units, as well as in distributing products from external principals, given the complex distribution and logistics landscape in Indonesia. The product portfolio includes consumer health, pharmaceuticals, fast-moving consumer goods and cosmetics.
The Division serves the customers from 51 sales branches throughout Indonesia, covering Pharma, Modern Trade, and General Trade channels.
- Pendidikan minimum S1 dari Universitas terkemuka dengan min IPK 3,00 dari Fakultas Teknik/ Manajemen Transportasi / Logistik / Akuntasi / Manajemen Keuangan
- Fresh Graduates atau memiliki pengalaman kerja/magang maksimum 2 tahun
- Aktif dalam kegiatan organisasi
- Fasih dalam menggunakan computer (Ms. Office)
- Bersedia ditempatkan di seluruh wilayah Indonesia
We are a dynamic organization of qualified and committed professionals under sound leadership with the main objective to become market leader in pharmaceutical, consumer and cosmetic products.
As Indonesia's leading company, for more than 60 years we consistently help people to maintain their health and wellness, towards better life.
To improve our brands, we provide opportunities to our people to grow and develop without any distinction. With our 5 core values; honesty, equality, responsibility, perseverance and usefulness, enabled us to work harmoniously yet dynamically over the past six decades up to this day.