- Prepared, calculating and review for PPN and PPh
- Prepared monthly tax payment, data for audit report and annual tax reporting of company group
- Identify & mitigate tax risk on daily transactions
- Review tax related from payment form
- Verify input & output of tax invoices to ensures tax accuracy
- Filling all tax documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent
- Have Brevet A&B is preferable
- Willing to work with contract based 6 months
PT Surya Citra Media Tbk was formed on 29 January 1999 to operate as a holding company for multimedia services as well as consultancy services in the media and related business. The main purpose behind its creation, however, was to broaden the horizons of PT Surya Citra Televisi (SCTV), one of the largest TV broadcasting stations in Indonesia, today.
As a media broadcasting company, SCTV is restricted by law to operate solely and exclusively as a broadcasting company for which it was licensed for. Yet, the business prospects of an integrated multimedia services group are simply too promising to be ignored.
Hence, the establishment of SCM signified the emergence of a highly prospective multimedia group with long-term growth opportunities. SCM subsequently acquired 100% share of SCTV over a period of time between November 2001 and April 2002, and went public in July 2002.